JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE "Gossip!" FugueFilmSecrets 2

Tonight, I'm having a "table read" on the revised script. A "Table Read" is the the script being read all the way through with actors. This is a great tool for actually hearing the voice of the character. I encourage all filmmakers to have several table reads before you shoot. I'll post pictures tomorow night! I love my life...jd

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

Have fun at the table read? Come by Coral after?

yps

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home