JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Muzic + filmz = ???

Last night I had the most amazing HIGH playing muzic at Monty's Steak House, and it's 6:28 a.m. and I'm at my office, Jeniffer's Coffee House, ENRAPTURED, working on the script for my next filmz, THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE! Why the Z's in "Muzic," and "Filmz,?" Simply put, I haven't been to bed, yet; therefore, Muzic + Filmz = Lack of Z's! This doesn't make sense. Well what do you expect, I'm sleep deprived! At any rate, with the exception of my college dayz, I've never worked so diligently; therefore, I think I'm exactly where I need to be! I love my Life, and my bed, too! love, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home