JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

MexIcan AmErican PsYcho! available on D.V.D. in 2weeks


MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO will be available on D.V.D. in a couple of weeks. You will be able to purchase it Online as well as FROM BEHIND THE SUNFLOWER. Yay! I will keep you in the loop! I love my life....love, jd
P.s. i hope you like the mini Trailer I posted AboVe!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

Will the cover say "featuring the fantastic LI'L PAL" on the cover?

yps

3:09 PM  
Blogger rockstarscitchr said...

is this movie appropriate? can I show it in my class? will we be exposed to "socks"?

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home