JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, July 23, 2007

The STRONGend not the WEAKend! :)


I had a really STRONG weekend. For starters, I got all my jogs in, and I played Saturday night at ERNIES RESTARAUNT to a really good crowd. One of the fringe benefits of performing at a Mexican Restaurant is the FREE food. Food always taste better when it's FREE! heehee Anyway, I had my usual Huevo con Chorizo which translates into Mexican Sausage and egg! YUUUUMMM! This so good then you factor in FREE, YUUUUUUMMM! Sunday, I played at church in which I received communion, FREE! I guess that makes the blessing especially STRONG! Yay GOD!! Then I played a surprise birthday party for a very "Surprised" and grateful 76 year old man. He was beaming with joy as his wife, children, and friends took turns sharing on how he had positively impacted their lives! It made my heart smile:) Then a friend of his said,"You've just heard your EULOGY!" I love my life!
P.S. The video is a trailer to a film I made with APOLLONIA KOTERO of "Purple Rain," fame. And, tonight I play at CAFE AMSTERDAM in North Hollywood from 7-10.

1 Comments:

Blogger rockstarscitchr said...

she still looks hot. did you purify yourself in the waters of lake minetonka? Did you scare her with your creepy sock behaviors???

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home