JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Friday Night LIGHTS, CAMERA, and ACTION!


My latest flick MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO screened this past Friday as an official selection of the North Hollywood Art's district final film of their summer series. The turnout was amazing, and the reaction to the film was VERY positive. After the screening, I was approached by various people in the industry about DISTRIBUTION! YAY! One individual proposed to me about pitching it to the movie studios and re-doing it as a multi-million dollar studio film. I was flattered, to say the least. The photo above, Mica Ray, the female lead, and I, at the Q&A following the screening! More to come soon.....I LOVE my Life! love, jd

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

Congratulations! That's a great movie you made.

yps

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home