JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Laughs, SCREAMS, and more...at screening of M.A.P!



The McAllen screening of "Mexican American Psycho" was filled with laughter, screams, and DEAD silence in all the RIGHT spots. The success of of the screening would not have been possible without the assistance of ART CANTU who provided the P.A. system from his business D.J.Art , Kim Snyder who showcased some of her art work and provided assistance in helping me setup. I will provide more details, funny stuff, that happened prior to the screening. Right now I'm barely keeping my eyes open, so I will stop at ths point. I hope you enjy the pics!! I love my life!!! love, jd

1 Comments:

Blogger rockstarscitchr said...

So what did people think about your movie? the audience mostly family or did you get a good mixed crowd? I had a special request from one of my students that you write a musical, feel any inspiration??? Ok what's with that hat? Looks like u "hat jacked" Frank Sinatra or something!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home