JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

SAVING JERRY ROCKET! continued.....




Yesterday, Tobi and I shot some pickup shots for the short documentary SAVING JERRY ROCKET. Read the previous post for the advent of this fun project. YAY! In a nutshell, this past Sunday at the Creative Artistic Boardwalk in Venice Ca. I performed for tips to raise money for Jerry. JERRY ROCKET is a cat that got ATTACKED by a Pit bull. Last night I also played the Cafe Amsterdam for the FLY on the Wall. Look at previous posts for the FLY on the WALL. He is my dear friend!!! I love my Life!!!!!...love, jd

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

I send my best and ask jerry not to judge all dogs by the actions of a few bad ones.

li'l pal

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job JD and Tobi....
You helped save Jerry Rocket!!!!
Yay!!!!!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home