JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Uncharterd Territory!!!!!

I find myself in a bitter/sweet spot! So far, I've had at least five various sources promising me the world in terms of my film MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO. Flattering; however, no one has delivered. Everything has been lip service, and I'm feeling uncomfortable, like I'm about to get SANDBAGGED! Just in case, I hope not, maybe this post will help me in court one day! I am the SOLE creator of MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO. So, if any other studio, or cheezy distribution company puts out a movie similar to mine, BEWARE! Now that I've got that off my chest, How is your day coming along? Are you too, feeling a bit uneasy about your creative endeavors? If so, PERFECT! That's part of the process. Hypersensitivity is MANDATORY in our arena. For example, my feet have always been sensitive to sheets, therefore I wear socks to bed. That's in my movie Pan Dulce. Bad example, oH well! I LOVE my LIFE!!! love, jd
P.S. I actually wear socks ALL the time: around the house, at the beach, when I make Lo................. heehee

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and socks....... scary!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well!!!everyone will know what to get you for Christmas!!!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home