JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, June 22, 2007

FREEZE FRAME in the Summer!


My laptop is only giving me five minutes before it"FREEEZES!" This will be brief as I'm saving to buy a new laptop, or I'm still trying to get this one fixed! In any event, such is "life," as I'm still rockin' as I'm playing a wedding this afternoon and Ernies tonight! Still in pre-production on my FILM! I love my life!!!! love, jd

P.S. the pic was taken by the famous STEVE WORTH last week at ERNIES!! thanx Steve!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

NICE!

9:37 PM  
Blogger rockstarscitchr said...

Captain Mata, have you seen the new M&M commerial with the M&Ms wearing wigs? There is one that looks like you. I always say when I see the commercial "Look, there's the Mr. Mata M&M with the hair" lol

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home