JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Oop's..another 7 days w/ out a blog:(

In the last seven days my laptop FROZE, I WIPED OUT running and scraped my knees, the ignition to my truck broke down, the weights at the gym TWEAKED my neck...etc! But, I'm healthy! Wow, that's really, "Corny!" It's true, though. I've never been happier, as I'm playing a lot of gigs, and I'm starting pruduction on my new film! I'll keep you posted as this post was a bit weak! ..oh well, I love my life...love , jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home