JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

3:00 a.m., Starbucks, battery low, and a Rodent....

It's 3:00 a.m. Central time, and I'm sitting outside a Starbucks with my lap top's VERY low battery, and a roach is saying hi to me with his antennas, AND the sprinkler system has just erupted H2O, far away, though! Not exactly the the Rock Star thing to do, especially when my movie is screening in my hometown this Saturday night. I should be attending some fabaulous happening "after party" where everybody is toasting to the boy who left his small town roots to pursue his passion and love for film, and has now returned for not the 1st, or the 2nd, or the 3RD movie; but, for the fourth time to screen one of his films. Am I the toast of the town? LIKE, does my roach friend get H.B.O. with his antennas? Back to the subject at hand, I'm here for the "rip-off" T-mobile internet service in order to post this incoherent blog! MOTEL 6 does NOT provide Wi-Fi, but the rooms are clean and they leave the light ON! Yay, and I love my life!!! love, jd
p.s. more details on my trip tomorrow as my lap-tops battery is about to go BYE,BYE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

We'll have an after party when you get back. No cucarachas!

YPS

8:13 PM  
Blogger Stephen Worth said...

P.S. A mouse is a rodent, and cockadaroach is a BUG!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home