JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Across the Universe....



Yesterday, I saw the film ACROSS THE UNIVERSE in Hollywood. The movie's narrative is framed soley on BEATLE'S songs. I had often pondered this concept, as I am the FIFTH BEATLE! However, I got beat to the punch, and thank goodness, because this movie was BRILLIANT!!! In my opinion, a Cinematic Masterpiece. This movie has only limited release, which means, living here in Los Angeles, it's playing; but for all my friends elsewhere across the universe, when it reaches you, please go see it!! I love my life!...love, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home