JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

No Weights, No Dates!


I don't think I've ever blogged on how I'm a freak for working out. Although, I'm not always in the best of shape, I try to not to completely let myself go. A good measure, for me, in tems of being just right with my muscular and cardio-vascular health is whether I, SNORE! It's crazy! When i'm out of shape, I snore like locomotive, and when I'm in shape, I'm as quiet as a church mouse. An incentive for me in terms of running daily is running competitive 5k's during the weekend. I also lift weights six days a week. I hope this blog doesn't come across as cheezy, and self inflating, but I love fitness! I feel it's vital and helpful to all filmmakers, or whatever you do, to stay in shape as it will facilitate your performance. I'm sure there is systematic data out there to support this bold assertion! I love my biceps, oops, I mean LIFE :)...love, jd

p.s. for official J.D.MATA poster please e-mail at....just KEEDING!!! now 4 sure you hate me...heehee
photo by STEVE WORTH

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when you came to austin for a weight lifting competition. I know you love fitness!
Joann Yvette Mata

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home