JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, October 08, 2007

R ya wondering where I've BEAN!




The Pics say it all! I've been at the "Office/Coffee Shop" trying to get FUGUE FILMS back on the Film Universe. As I've posted in the past, my next film THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE is up next to shoot! It's a complete, total, gruesome, BRUTAL uphill battle! Hey, if it was EASY, everybody would be churning out feature films. Here is what I need to get accomplished before I yell, ACTION! Clearance from The Screen Actor's Guild, Solidify the budget, finish Casting, lock Locations, rent equipment that is still needed....etc! More to come...I LOVE my LIFE!!! love, jd
P.S. Thank you to the Beautiful TOBI SACKHEIM for taking the pics w/ her cell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home