JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The full "MONTY'S!"


Last night I played at MONTY'S STEAK HOUSE to a FULL house. However, Monday night, I performed at Cafe Amsterdam then Universal Bar and Grill, for all intensive purposes, to an EMPTY room! I LOVE it! You see, in my feeble brain, I just love to perform! The same concept and approach applies to my filmmaking; whereas, I haven't "Landed" a distribution deal, but I love making films! Not to sound to freaky, even though I am ;) I do aspire to sell my films, and I would LOVE to perform to "Mucho" people; but, nobody starts at the TOP! I really am enjoying my hike through life. Sometimes I "Camp" at places with lots of people and campfires, and horseback riding, marshmallow roasts, and beautiful landscapes...Well you get the idea :) Then other times the campsite is solitary, desolate, and trashy; but, there is BEAUTY in that, too! I love my Life! love, jd

1 Comments:

Blogger rockstarscitchr said...

Mata Man.....
Made a new myspace group "Who in the Hell is JD Mata" There is nothing really there yet, except for that photo that we used for the "whointhehellisjdmata" bumper sticker. We need to get more members for this group! photos too!
the addresses is: http://groups.myspace.com/ whointhehellisjdmata

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home