JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My MUSIC gigs for the summer!

I've got to pay for my films; therefore, I'm really loading up on gigs this summer! The locations, times, and directions can be found underneath the profile section on this page. Thank you, Steve Worth, for taking the time to put my gigs on the blog! I'm also in process of recording new material, so I'll keep you posted on how that develops! Cool off, take a breather, and come see me perform the best of EVERYTHING this summer 2007!!!! I love my life...jd

3 Comments:

Blogger rockstarscitchr said...

OMG are you going to make that movie? how much have you changed the script? Last time I heard about this movie it sounded a lil creepy! Did you add my character yet??? You have to have a character like me in it ya know, or it is not a true representation of a real "snake pit" lol

1:05 AM  
Blogger Stephen Worth said...

Can't wait to hear your new stuff. I'm heading to Ernie's right now for THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!

your pal
Steve

7:06 PM  
Blogger Stephen Worth said...

the show at ernies was GREAT

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home