JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Prelude to a KISS...part 2 in a series of 4

THE HOME
I arrived at the home of the bride, with camera in hand, at approximately 1:30. The bride wasn't dressed yet, which was good, so I my first shot was a "Pan" from top to bottom of her wedding dress laying on a bed. Being no afficionado on wedding dresses, this dressed looked VERY expensive! By looking at the distress on the father of the bride's face, I'm sure it was:) I then proceeded to shoot candid shots of the family getting ready for one of the most important events of the bride's life! Eventually, the bridesmaids arrived giddy, and gorgeous. They drank champagne, chatted, and loosened up for what would be a prelude to a kiss!! I captured these treasured moments all on film! 3:00 p.m., It's off to the CEREMONY!!! More to come..I LOVE MY LIFE!!!! love, jd

2 Comments:

Blogger The Hollywood Jedi said...

Shut the fuck up and get me my poncho!

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job JD,
When do we get to the Kiss....

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home