JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Teacher's Lounge EVE! action 2morrow night at 7:00 p.m.

I shoot tomorrow as Fugue filmmaking is alive and well! I wrote this script at least two years ago, and my baby is finally off to school, if you will! :) Since my last post, so much has happened. I've had actors drop like bar flys; however, I put up a casting call through L.A. Casting and I had several hundred responses! Now, I pride myself on casting people from the coffee shop, my office. If I see someone that fits the charcter, I will go right up and ask them to be in my movie. I stayed true to that for some of the characters, but this movie is a cast of thousands, and I decided to pull out a call. It worked like a charm, as I saw some amazing talent, and I actually cast my School Principle form that call! Jayne Clement landed the role. She is this amazing beautiful actor with SILVER SCREEN STAR quality. I feel nervous, nauseated, and nutty! I am a FUGUE FILMMAKER! Tomorrow is a Fugue Filmmakers CHRISTMAS. Welcome to the Warm Winter of my content. I love my Life, and I love film!!! Love, jd

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope this christmas brings you all you've been dreaming of. have fun sweet fugue filmmaker!143
-tobi

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home