JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, January 18, 2008

THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE Location locked in! teacher's not quite

Hi, Hola, fellow fugue filmmakers and followers of this journey down the path of the making of THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE! The location of the LOUNGE is a school in San Gabriel!!!! Yay! However, there is a scheduling conflict with one of the lead actors. I'm in a situation where do I re-cast, or do I shuffle parts and scheduling to make it work! There is no right or wrong. Just make it work no matter what! I'm reading the script over and over and still tweaking, as I will continue to do until the film is completely filmmed! That's just the reality. In real life, changes occur daily, fugue films follow that principle. I'm working on the the shooting schedule, props, craft service, Lights, tape stock, tripod, gels, gaffer tape, flags, and on and on!!!!! I love FUGUE FILMMAKING and my life!!!!! love, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home