JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Blogged down!

Geez, I haven't written lately! Not muy bueno. In any event, here's what's happening. Last Friday, I played at St. Charles Church at Christmas Party for like SIXTY Roman Catholic Priest's! Talk about a BLESSING! As usual, I performed over the weekend at Ernies, my regular Sat.and Sunday gig; furthermore, after Ernie's I played Sunday night at Universal Bar Grill for a fund raiser. I was invited as a guest artist for the Theatre Company, FROM THE GROUND UP, who was staging their annual fundraiser. Yesterday morning, I worked as an actor on a short film A LONG WAY DOWN, where I played a musician wanting to jump off a building. When I reach the rooftop, three other people are there as well! In terms of my next original feature film THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE, we start shooting Dec. 17, 2007! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!! love, jd
P.S. I refuse to be BLOGGED DOWN anymore ;) more tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

You go, you busy blogger you!

yps

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? no dialog on the beast i mean brilliant wedding project.

tobi

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops i spelled dialogue wrong, wronge.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home