JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A very merry McAllen Christmas!

I've been in my hometown the South Texas border city, McAllen, for the holidays! It's been wonderful hanging out with parental units and the siblings, my older brother and a sister. I arrived on the 24th attended midnight mass, went to the I Hop, slept then hung out with the familia throughout Christmas day! You may ask, what does I Hop have to do with this cyber conversation? I love their pancakes, YAY. And, it's a cheezy attempt of trying to be clever! Which of coarse, didn't work! IN ANY EVENT, tonight I'm playing at this really cool restaurant and bar, ESPANA. I've received e-mails from all the homies that say they will be at tonights gig. More tomorrow on my holiday in McAllen, as I LOVE my LIFE!!! love, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home