JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blogged down! AGAIN! However, Wedding Video Trailer, YAY!


Geez, Louise! I think I may have broken a record in terms of not posting! Oh well, no use crying over unspilled verbage;)
I'll start with the video post. This is a Greek Wedding I shot here in L.A. on October13. There were three locations, the bride's house in Glendale, the Greek Cathedral in Los Angeles, and the Castaway ballroom in Burbank! WHEW! A total of ten hours was filmed and I submitted to the bride an edited TWO hour video. This POST is seven minutes from the FINAL CUT. Seven minutes from ten hours of footage!!! Earlier today, I auditioned for a commercial to air in Japan. Yesterday, it was a Comcast commercial, and last week, I nearly booked a Mastercard commercial! SO, CLOSE. What is very close, the filming of my next feature flick, THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE which shoots in January. The shooting dates are 01-07-08 to 01-25-08.... It will be a a fourteen day BRUTAL shoot. More manana, as I LOVE my LIFE!!!! love, jd

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

JD, you're a fella that asks to be judged not by what you say, but by what you accomplish. And you accomplish A LOT!

yps

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home