JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

If you don't SEE it, IT didn't happen! Also, promo pic from Mex Amer Psycho!


I am paraphrasing one of Pope John Paul's famous quotes. He was a firm believer and advocate of publicity and media in terms of spreading the Gospel. Consequently, all his travels throughout the world, in his quest for LOVE and PEACE, were well documented, and thus he was able to impact the world like no other Spiritual leader in the history of mankind! So, you're wondering, "Where is J.D. going with this?" "Has he decided to quit filmmaking and become a Roman Catholic Priest!" ;) NO, although, when I was in the ninth grade, I proclaimed to my family, friends, and teacher's, that I did want to be a Catholic Priest! Ha, can you imagine Father J.D. Mata! Comment on your perceptions of me as a Priest! heehee! Anyway, meanwhile back at the blog-ranch, I write this post; because, today I had a meeting with an amazing Publicist Company. Not to go into to much detail, but I feel that the body of work I've produced needs to be put out there into the universe! If the world doesn't see it, it never happened! As you know, I start shooting my next film next week, and PUBLICITY is of the essence at so many levels. This post is brief in terms of the nuances, but I will clarify more as this really amazing approach begins to flourish! I love my LIFE! love, jd

P.S.
This pic was shot as promotion for MEXICAN AMRICAN PSYCHO!! heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home