JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Fugue films presents THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE


Today, I find myself auditioning actors for the film. THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE is a feature length film I wrote, in which everything is discussed in the lounge except the education of the kids. This film could easily be called THE SNAKE PIT! Heehee. Most of the parts have been cast, but a few key roles still remain available. I'm stilll without a LOCATION to shoot this film, and Principal Photography is set to shoot on January 14, 2008. YES, less tha a week away!!!! I LOVE my LIFE!!!!! love, j.d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home