JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, October 29, 2007

PHOTO SHOOT, I was hired 4, SCARY!!!!!








In the spirit of HALLOWEEN, here are some photos I just received, in which I was hired as an actor. There is a short film, MY WALLET, in which I'm one of lead actors.FILM is posted below. In any event, It was showing at a film festival in North Hollywood, when a photographer in the audience like my worked. The director, Richard Gonzales, of the short, was at the festival, and Beth Dubber, the photographer, got my number through him. She called me, and booked me for the shoot! That's HOLLYWOOD, baby!!! I LOVE MY LIFE! love, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home