JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HA! I Love Hollywood and it LOVES me...NOT!...oh,YES!!!!

In my last post, "Raise high the roof beams, carpenters," cause my head was in the CLOUDS, having just a booked a Doritos Commercial! National Exposure on T.V., Baby-RIGHT ON!!!. I was to play a musician in a band. "Memeber, joo memeber what I WrOtes!"
Well guess what, at the 11th hour, I got down graded, demoted, etc... to an extra. They told me something to the effect that they were reducing the number of band memebers, and I got the axe! So, I sit here on the SET of the actual commercial with a bunch of other "Stars in their Eyes" hopeful extras. We wait to be called to the sound stage as our role is to cheer, scream, and idolize the mock band on stage in which I once basked in that GLORY!..They've just called us. This is a legend in the making, BABY! heehee...I love my life and HOLLYWOOD! love, jd

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

Being in the audience cheering, screaming and idolizing isn't all that bad... I do it every Sunday night at Ernies!

yps

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home