JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A LONG WAY DOWN.... short film i'm in :)

I've just been cast in a short film as, J.J., a musician who has decided to commit suicide because his music career has gone nowhere! His method is to jump from a tower, and when he gets to there, three other people are there to jump as well. This screenplay is based on the novel A LONG WAY DOWN by Nick Hornby! We shoot next week. I LOVE my LIFE!! love, jd
P.S. I know what you guys are thinking, J.D. doesn't even have to ACT to play J.J. haha...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hollywood Jedi said...

Now, I haven't read the novel but I'm thinking the last guy that decides he wants to jump is a newspaper writer without a story and a deadline that pretends to jump allowing the others to fall to their pancake and syrup end while he gets his story.

close?

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home