JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

All you need is LIFE!!! da, da, da, da, da!


This photo is of my favorite Singer/Songwriter ELLIOTT SMITH!!! I implore you to check out his music!! On second thought, if you're gonna continue to be a J.D. Mata blog disciple, "heehee," Elliott Smith listening is a requirement!!! Here is what's going on! Life in Los Angeles is in session, baby! Since my last post, I've been to a McDonald's commercial audition, a Compass bank audition, and several film auditions as well. I've been playing music at Ernies, Cafe Amsterdam, and at Monty's steak House. I've been editing the Wedding Video I filmed, and I'm set to, 'Director of Photography,' a short film this weekend that I was hired to shoot! Oh, this Wednesday, I'm recoding original acoustic music and an interview for an online radio station, www.THEIRMUSIC.com- I'll keep you posted when that airs. Also, in the BACK, middle, and FRONT of mind, I'm trying to figure out the shooting days of my next feature film THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE!!!!!! Here is the deal, I HAVE TO START this film at least before the year ends. FUGUE FILMMAKERS are required to shoot at least ONE film per year for the rest of their lives!!!! At least to START one!!!! Is this to much to ask? NO!!!!!! I LOVE my LIFE!!! & I love you, too!!!! Love, jd

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hollywood Jedi said...

http://laist.com/2007/11/16/elliott_smith_f.php

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home